Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company);
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors;
- assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance;
- help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, IFAs or other specialists via our network of contacts;
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs;
- select and set up an internal accounting system which complies with your business and statutory requirements.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 01744 734555 or 0151 637 1060.
To ask us a question online click here.